The LogWi family builds on the LogBt and moves towards a more rugged and versatile design. This board not only accepts Bluetooth, but any wireless communication system that can fit a Xbee socket: xbees of course, but also wifi, ISM434, ISM868, and ISM2.4G.
The main features are the following:
- STM32F102CB 48MHz Cortex-M3 MCU with 128kB flash and 16kB RAM (F103CB possible too)
- 2Ah rechargeable (over USB) lipo battery
- uBlox NEO*T GPS/SBAS receiver with carrier phase output
- versatile wireless communication system fitting Xbee socket on UART1
- 1A capable linear regulator for long range wireless modules
- micro SD for logging