Since we play with SDR receivers, the idea of having a simple and flexible dual input front-end is quite appealing. "The Forge" is now also active on a dual design, something similar to an Ettus USRPv1.0 with two DBSRX connected. SdrNav20 should be the base for our "interference-immune" GNSS receiver implemented with SDR techniques.
The main ICs involved are:
- two SPF5043Z LNAs (love these ones)
- two MAX2112 (direct conversion satellite tuner)
- two MAX19505 (1.8V dual Analog-to-Digital Converter)
- a small Spartan6 FPGA (XC6SLX9)
- a Cypress USB High-Speed MCU
- various power supplies
- an expansion connector with 22 lines
- some LEDs (everybody likes them)
If you are a Company with a registered VAT number and want to purchase SdrNav20,
if you live outside the EU,
if you have special enquiries, or if just want to exchange ideas with us please feel free to contact us!